1000 Pin limit?

Shane
Howdy
Have started using this for a project at work linked to google docs. I've set up a couple of basic spreadsheets in google docs using data from excel.

Whenever I try to use one of the spreadsheets to map locations, it tells me the sheet stopped at 1000 records and it can't do anymore (saying to check there are no spaces in the data rows)

There are no spaces and on 2 different sheets with 2 different sets of basic data of suburb postcode and state, it stops at 1000 records.

Is there some sort of limit on how long a data set can be for mapping in 'map a list'?

Many thanks