Add "Is Between" logic for map pins

Ryan Lindsey
I noticed that I'm seeing multiple map pins for several locations on my map, and I figured out it's because I'm plotting based on a number, and if a location matches multiple criteria, it's mapped each time.

If Empty -> Grey
If Greater than "-75" -> Green
If Greater than "-90" -> Yellow
If Greater than "-109" -> Red

A site that has -60 in the signal strength (Which is why all numbers are negative) matches both the Green and Yellow pins, so two are placed. It looks like the one that's higher up on the list is the one that's visible, but both are shown on the summary of map points on the right, which is the only reason I figured this out.