Add the map to the same spreadsheet

Stellan
Hi, I would like to add the map to the same spreadsheet as the addresses, how do I do that?

Re: Add the map to the same spreadsheet

The Map Commissioner
Not sure I understand your question...can you explain further what you're looking to do?

Re: Add the map to the same spreadsheet

Stellan
I would like to show the map in the same google spreadsheet as the addresses are.
Like for example in a map gadget or something, is this possible?

Re: Add the map to the same spreadsheet

The Map Commissioner
I'm not aware of a way to embed a web page in a google spreadsheet, however, you can certainly embed a MapAList Map and a google spreadsheet in a web page.  Would that do?

Re: Add the map to the same spreadsheet

stellan
Is there no way to make a gadget like the existing one that works for your maps?