Added addresses dont add to the plot points

SA

Added addresses dont add to the plot points

SA
Hello,

I created a map with two POI, then went in and edited the spreadsheet for a third.

I came back to Mapalist, and hit the 'Update Map Data (from Google)' button, and the 'Num of pins' went to 1 rather than the 3 I would have expected.

Is it something I did/didn't do correctly?

Re: Added addresses dont add to the plot points

Hey SA,

If you send me your MapAList user ID I can take a look.  Please send it to (help@mapalist.com).
SA

Re: Added addresses dont add to the plot points

SA
Sent.

Re: Added addresses dont add to the plot points

Hey Sami,

Looks like the first geocoding service we tried when you went through the map creation process failed on 2 of your 3 addresses.  We're looking into why that occurred and, more importantly, why our code didn't recognize this and failover to the next geocoding service.  All that being said, we're cleared our cache for those 2 addresses.  You should now be "good to go".

You did nothing wrong (tho problem was on our side) and should be able to put your addresses in a single column or break them up as you did initially (address, city, state, zip) - whichever way works best for you.

Please let us know if you run into this issue again Sami - we really appreciate you bringing it to our attention.

Happy mapping!