Adding Zips to Spreadsheet of addresses

Paul Cassidy
Hi All, I have a requirement to find the ZIP codes for 5,000 addresses (incomplete) that are in an Excel spreadsheet i.e. I have, the Street, City and State fields but not the ZIPs.
I am looking to populate the spreadsheet with the correct ZIPs for the 5,000 records. Any suggestions as to how to automate??
Many thanks for scratching your noggins!

Re: Adding Zips to Spreadsheet of addresses

Hey Paul,

Interesting question and assignment...

As discussed on the phone, unfortunately MapAList isn't going to do the job for this one.  That being said, there may be options to use other geocoding services to accomplish such a task.

We'll let you know if we come up with something creative.  Best of luck.

Re: Adding Zips to Spreadsheet of addresses

Paul C
Thanks for trying!