Quantcast

Auto Updating

filmwerx
My map hasn't auto-updated in a while. It was working a couple of months ago. I have had to update manually for the last few weeks. Even then it doesn't always update. It's important to me to have the auto-update function. Is there a way to activate it? I have re-created my map and that didn't help. Any suggestions or answers are greatly appreciated.

Re: Auto Updating

JeeBar
Ditto.

Re: Auto Updating

ryan
My maps also dont upload automatically. I can synch them manually at least so thats good.

Will the auto feature be repaired at some point or no? either way, i love your site and appreciate everything you guys are doing!