Auto Updating

filmwerx
My map hasn't auto-updated in a while. It was working a couple of months ago. I have had to update manually for the last few weeks. Even then it doesn't always update. It's important to me to have the auto-update function. Is there a way to activate it? I have re-created my map and that didn't help. Any suggestions or answers are greatly appreciated.

Re: Auto Updating

JeeBar
Ditto.

Re: Auto Updating

ryan
My maps also dont upload automatically. I can synch them manually at least so thats good.

Will the auto feature be repaired at some point or no? either way, i love your site and appreciate everything you guys are doing!

Re: Auto Updating

SweatyYeti
seriously... it would  be very useful if this got repaired... it was a key reason I chose this platform, and vital if I'm to keep using it

Re: Auto Updating

911BNC
Seriously need the auto update to work again and to be able to update more frequently for the purpose of my business that I am using this service for. I love this service, but I need it to update basically live so as soon as I post on the google sheet it automatically pops up on the map "live"