Quantcast

Auto update ?

coco
Auto-update does not seem to work anymore ..

Re: Auto update ?

We had so many maps that the auto-update process wasn't finishing every night!

Did some optimization and we're back in business.  Please let us know if you run into issues moving forward.

Re: Auto update ?

bijvoorbeeld
no, it isn't working..

Re: Auto update ?

Bobo
Not working for me either. Even when I hit the refresh button or log out and back in.

Re: Auto update ?

Thomas
The update works when I hit the button, but not automatically every night or hour?

Re: Auto update ?

Terry
Is there some sort of documentation that says how often the "automatic" update is supposed to occur? I have new data as of this morning, but have not seen it update yet.

Re: Auto update ?

bfob
What is the auto-update frequency? From what I can tell, it doesn't seem to be working? Manual updates works.

Re: Auto update ?

Joseph
Any update on the auto update feature? I love MapAList, and I really love the thought that my map could update on a regular basis rather than only when I click the Sync button.

Re: Auto update ?

Colin
I'm also interested in an update on the auto update feature.  I'm currently going in and updating the map manually every day!

Re: Auto update ?

Brian
Maps should be updating once nightly. If you don't see your maps auto-syncing once a day, please submit a ticket and we'll happily have a look. More frequent (on Google Sheet update) options on the future road map.

Re: Auto update ?

Stephanie
You said in your post that More frequent options on the future road map...are we getting close to being able to have more frequent auto updates???  I could really use something that updates more than just once a night.  So far, everything I have done with this map has been amazing, and everyone loves it, however, it would be great if it would update more than once a night...so far that is the only downfall I have run into with you guys.  Please let me know if there is an ETA on more frequent auto updates.

Thanks!

Re: Auto update ?

taylorddavis
Hello,

What is the auto-update frequency set at? I’m updating a google spreadsheet throughout the day and would like the auto-sync to run several times a day. Please advice :)

Cheers,

Taylor

Re: Auto update ?

Mike Green
Auto update worked for me when I set the map up a few months ago, but hasn't worked in a while.
https://mapalist.com/Public/ShareMap.aspx?mapid=596627