Can't create new maps, email contact not working

CER

Can't create new maps, email contact not working

CER
I hope the guys behind Mapalist are watching the forums, because I get an error when I try to send an email to help@mapalist.com.

As of a couple days ago, I'm unable to create any new maps. When I try to create one, as soon as I go to select my spreadsheet in the second dropdown I'm immediately redirected to an error page.

It looks like I can still view my old maps, but I don't know whether they're updating with new GSheets data or not.

If you guys read this, let us know when it might be fixed! Mapalist has been an incredibly helpful service for me (I've already donated once or twice), so the faster it can get back to full functionality the better!