Concentrate field

Adam
First and foremost, Thank you for a great tool. This is awesome.

My question is about the Concentrate field in the Band Event Dates tab on the spreadsheet. How do you automatically add the next row with the correct fields?

I have this

=concatenate(C2," ",D2," ", E2,"<br />", G2,"<br/>", F2)

I would like to add

=concatenate(C3," ",D3," ", E3,"<br />", G3,"<br/>", F3)

And so on automatically... Any help would be appreciated.

Adam

Re: Concentrate field

Help
Administrator
More of a Google Spreadsheets question than a MapAList question but...

You can use the fill-down and fill-right key strokes to make it happen pretty easily.  Some good instructions can be found here:

http://superuser.com/questions/260527/how-to-create-a-formula-for-every-row-in-a-column-in-google-spreadsheet

Re: Concentrate field

Adam
Oh I just answered my own question!

Just Copy and Paste the field, but when you paste, Right click on the cells and choose 'Paste Special' and 'Paste Formula Only'. It worked like a charm!

I just pasted like 500 records but it seems to work great!!!!!!

One more question,

Can I also embed a mailto: command in the same line?

I.E.

=concatenate(C2," ",D2," ", E2,"<br />", G2,"<br/>", mailto:F2)

I'm going to try this now....

This tool is awesome!

Re: Concentrate field

Help