Custom Pins

Allan
Just wondering if there is a way to have custom pins appear besides the options you have in the pins section? All of the pin selections are actually quite bulky when you are zoomed out and have 400+ data points for the USA.

Allan

Re: Custom Pins

Hi Allan,

Adding a custom pin image is an option, but it requires some custom code on our end to make it happen.

Given our bandwidth constraints on the development side of the house, we would ask for a donation to support such an effort.

If this is something you'd like to pursue shoot us an e-mail at help@mapalist.com and we can discuss.

Thanks!

Re: Custom Pins

Daniele
Hi guys,

I'm also interested in having custom pin images.

I just paid $30 to remove the mark.

Thanks