Display Pins With Info Text Bubble on Load

Display Pins With Info Text Bubble on Load

info
Does anyone know if it's possible to show the info text bubble upon load. So have all the pin points displaying a name above them on load, rather than having to click on the pin to get the Title. Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Re: Display Pins With Info Text Bubble on Load

Nick
Necroing this, as I too am needing this feature.

We're needing a map displaying information in one of the cells whenever the user loads up the map.