Display Size

garysch37
The View of my map seems to only display vertically in half screen size, i.e. its width is fine, but its height is only half the screen, with the donation link, copyright and logo links half way down the window instead of at the bottom of the window (in both IE8 & Firefox12).  Plus I don't see your disk icon anywhere.  Am I doing something wrong?  Thanks.

Re: Display Size

edkaal
I would love to get this answer, as well.

Re: Display Size

B Fox
Bump on this issue for me too...I get a long map only taking up 1/3 of the page in the center.  Anyway to get the map in full screen?

Update:  This is only happening in Chrome.  IE works fine.

Re: Display Size

B Fox
Just found the fix to this.  Go to the "Share" link and click the title of the map.  this will open full screen without the headers.
AB

Re: Display Size

AB
I agree.  This is an issue.  I'm left with a very, very wide map, but not very tall.  How can we go about changing this?

Re: Display Size

duGly
There is a little "View this map full screen" button just below the map. The button is tiny, not labeled (unless you hover your mouse over it), and has a non-intuitive icon of a grey rectangle with a black square in the center. (They did a good job hiding the button.) It is located between the Help button (with a question mark icon) and the Share button (with an envelope icon).