Error message says I have no spreadsheets but I do!

Error message says I have no spreadsheets but I do!

Andrew/ediblecity
Hi I'm getting this error message when trying to select a spreadsheet:

"This user has no spreadsheets.
1) Goto Google Docs and create a spreadsheet, or have someone add you as a viewer or contributor to their existing spreadsheet. Then
2) Click on the refresh button above to try again."

I've tried refreshing, and even linking to another google account, but no luck. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks!

Re: Error message says I have no spreadsheets but I do!

Andrew/ediblecity
Oh boy now it's working!

Re: Error message says I have no spreadsheets but I do!

Marcia
Ever get any clues about what was causing this? I'm having the same problem.

Re: Error message says I have no spreadsheets but I do!

Help
Administrator
Typically, users run into this issue when the upload a file to Google docs but do not convert it into an actual Google doc.  If you upload an Excel file, you can either execute the conversion during the upload process or afterwards.  MapAList can only read Google Spreadsheets at this time.