Error updating map: '....amazonaws.com' is blocked because of many connection errors

Error updating map: '....amazonaws.com' is blocked because of many connection errors

Jpsy
Since 12/12/2013 I get the following error when updating a map that worked flawlessly before:

Error: Host 'ec2-54-225-87-225.compute-1.amazonaws.com' is blocked because of many connection errors; unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'; (This has been logged.)

Any idea what is behind this?

Re: Error updating map: '....amazonaws.com' is blocked because of many connection errors

Help
Administrator
We have been [sloppily] doing some upgrades, hopefully this error is no longer.  Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

Brian

Re: Error updating map: '....amazonaws.com' is blocked because of many connection errors

Jpsy
Yepp, it is working again.
Thanks for responding! :D