Error when creating a map after select Google Spreadsheets

Error when creating a map after select Google Spreadsheets

Scott Parsons
I keep getting this error when creating a map right after selecting Google Spreadsheets. Any hints to resolve?

"You have encountered an error: 'Execution of request failed: http://spreadsheets.google.com/feeds/spreadsheets/private/full'.

If it is clear what action you need to take, then please do so.

If it is not clear, then please email us and we will help you through it -- we are actively working to refine error handling on this page."

Re: Error when creating a map after select Google Spreadsheets

Hello Scott.

You were the 5th user we have seen report this issue in the past two days... [scratching head....]

We're not sure what caused this yet, ie if it was a MapAList issue, or if something temporarily went awry with the Google authentication service we are dependant on.

In any case, we have taken action to clear your google account tokens that we store, as we think this might resolve the issue.

HOWEVER, we need you to log in to MapAList and reauthorize MapAList to access your google docs, and then try to create a map, in order to see if it is resolved.

Would you be so kind to give it a go, and then let us know where you stand?

We stand at the ready to further investigate and resolve, awaiting your reply.

My thanks for your mapping patronage, and for your patience through this inconvenient issue.