Few people I want to Pin must have two or three Pin colours

Few people I want to Pin must have two or three Pin colours

Luis
Few people I want to Pin must have two or three Pin colours. At the time one Pin is ontop of an other which is logically because they've the same adresse.

Is there a posibility to set a colour for a combination or set two Pins seperated of each other without edit the Adresse?

Re: Few people I want to Pin must have two or three Pin colours

The Map Commissioner
It's not possible to do so at this time Luis - sorry.