Geocoding

Michael
The geocoding facility is not working correctly and puting many of the European points in the USA, please help! It had worked previously but seemed to stop yesterday.

Re: Geocoding

therealellis
sounds like same problem as me.

Re: Geocoding

Is the problem still occurring?  Likely due to our server issue last week.  If the problem persists, please send us your user name and map name - help@mapalist.com

Re: Geocoding

therealellis
Thanks for the reply,

Yes still occurring I'm afraid.

USername therealellis
Mapname is MEG casefiles.
Any help welcome.

There is something going wrong with MiddleEast/Gulf GRoups too, but n rush on this as nt published anywhere.

Ellis
--
Ellis Brooks
--

On 12 August 2011 18:02, The Map Commissioner [via Help] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Is the problem still occurring?  Likely due to our server issue last week.  If the problem persists, please send us your user name and map name - [hidden email]

http://help.2073205.n2.nabble.com/Geocoding-tp6652421p6680675.html
To unsubscribe from Geocoding, click here.

Re: Geocoding

Ulrika
Hi!

Is this problem solved yet? I uploaded an address list today for the first time adn more than 50% of the Swedish addresses were mapped to New Sweden, USA.

Kind regards,
Ulrika

Re: Geocoding

Hello - can you please send your user name to help@mapalist.com and I can take a look?

Re: Geocoding

tri-lin inc.
For some reason all my addresses in puerto rico are not pinning correctly and showing up all in one city but not on correct road

username TRILININC
map(s) Ponce-adjuntas
          caguas-aguasbuenas

It was working on thursday but now is not understanding my address formatting it says. Please any help would be appreciated thanx.

Angela Giron

Re: Geocoding

Sorry for the delay in responding.  Saw that you now have 1 map out there.  Re-geocoded all 4 points using Google.  Accuracy should be better now...