Quantcast

Google Maps search

livewire242
I have my map plotted and it looks great.  Only problem is that I want to be able to search by zip code and find locations nearby.  There's no field for searching.

To give you an example, let's say I had a database of Dunkin' Donuts locations.  I want to punch in a zip code and find DD shops in the vicinity.

Re: Google Maps search

There's not a way to do it in MapAList right now though search capabilities like what your suggesting have been suggested by others and are on our list of future enhancements.

You can use the disk icon below your map to download a KML file.  You can then open that file in Google Earth or upload it to Google Maps where I believe you can do searches of that nature.

Hope that helps.

Re: Google Maps search

tdehnke
Any word only being able to add search?

Re: Google Maps search

Help
Administrator
Nope - still not an available feature.  Sorry.

Re: Google Maps search

Nate Taylor
This feature would be extremely useful! Any update?