Help with Adding new Columns and numbering rows

Help with Adding new Columns and numbering rows

nhnh
I recieved a worksheet which has no column on the extreme left with numberings. Also the columns seem to be all haywire as when I see the columns it has 5-6 columns under one column header. (See attached screen) shot)

How do I add a column on the extreme left which has numbering?

How can I have a separate the columns? Right now it seems like there are multiple columns in one column.

I maybe wrong in assuming about columns, but I am unable to select an entire column by clicking on the columns panel on the top.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance

Re: Help with Adding new Columns and numbering rows

Help
Administrator
I'd suggest you get familiar with google sheets.  You can find help here: https://support.google.com/drive/topic/2811806?hl=en&ref_topic=2811739