Hi can I add new location to the already existing map?

Hi can I add new location to the already existing map?

IraKavetskaya
I want to add a new location to the Servolution map - Ukraine. How can I do this?
TA

Re: Hi can I add new location to the already existing map?

The Map Commissioner
If you are the owner of the map, all you have to do is add the address to the spreadsheet that is driving the map.  Our auto-update process will pick it up overnight and update the map accordingly.  Alternatively, you can go to the Manage page and trigger the update immediately.

If you are not the owner of the map, you will need to communicate with the owner and request that they make the addition.