How do I disable the map from zooming on mouse scroll?

How do I disable the map from zooming on mouse scroll?

Printrbot
We have a large map that sits at the top of the webpage.  The issue is that when you roll your mouse wheel to scroll down the page it often zooms in the map instead.  Is there a way to disable this so that the user has to click on the "+" and "-" symbols to scroll?

Here is the page...

http://printrbot.com/printrbots-across-the-world/

Re: How do I disable the map from zooming on mouse scroll?

Printrbot
Does anyone know how to disable this?
Rob

Re: How do I disable the map from zooming on mouse scroll?

Rob
Wondering the same thing.