Quantcast

How to change Pin color on existing map?

How to change Pin color on existing map?

Jean-Nicolas
I would like to know if it's possible to change pin color on existing map? Edit tool not seem to offer this option.

thanx!

Re: How to change Pin color on existing map?

The Map Commissioner
Not possible - you'll have to recreated the map to change the pin images.

Re: How to change Pin color on existing map?

Ed N
This would be a huge advantage.  I have a map with divisions and areas.  Each division has several areas.  It would be nice to have each division a color and each area within the division a different pin of that color.

Ideally a multi-level pin choice would be perfect; however;  the ability to change pin colors would also work.  Having to manually add the query for each pin is very time consuming.