How to see multiple pins at the same location

How to see multiple pins at the same location

Chris
I would like to know if their is an option to easily see all the pins at the same exact location. We are trying to use the map to map out customer locations, but are only using the town name as address would be impossible to use in this instance. Is there a way to see all the pins at that location easily? Currently it will only show one for that location. I can use the map points box and see if there are multiple pins for the same customer, but it gets hard use when you are trying to figure out if there are any other pins for a different customer. Thanks!

Re: How to see multiple pins at the same location

kirktab
ditto - this would be a very useful (and I would have thought fundamental) feature. Google Earth resolves multiple instances of places at the same location very nicely (click on the pin, and multiple pins animate out from that location).
***Is anyone even reading these forums anymore - haven't seen too many responses to form enquiries since 2013.

Re: How to see multiple pins at the same location

Kirk
I just discovered this solution on StackExchange - it looks like something you folks at Mapalist could implement?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7325679/displaying-total-number-as-pin-text-for-multiple-pins-at-the-same-location

Re: How to see multiple pins at the same location

mitchd123
Great find, but no response.    Too bad.    Craigslist offers a similar mapping if you cick on For Sale, then sort by location

Re: How to see multiple pins at the same location

Printrbot
Is there a way to do this?  I am only using cities to map, but they are overlapping and hiding all the entries underneath.