How to show two pins at same address

Mark Pruner
I have a map at http://mapalist.com/Public/pm.aspx?mapid=201988 that show Prudential real estate agents in a referral network. Two agents from the same agency in Dothan Alabama signed up. Both pins mapped, but only the first pin shows up since I assume the second pin is directly behind the first pin. Any way to show two pins at the same address.

 Mark

Re: How to show two pins at same address

Hi Mark - unfortunately we can't show multiple pins in the same location.  You could add data in your spreadsheet to the Dothan record that contains the names of both agents rather than having 2 separate records for the same location.

Re: How to show two pins at same address

Geoff Smith
Hello,

I was evaluating another mapping site and noticed they were able to put multiple points on the map. Is this something that can be added to mapalist?

It puts a "next" style link at the bottom with a 1 of 62, 2 of 62, etc.

Here is a screenshot.
http://www.geoffreysf.com/wp-content/uploads/multiple-points.png

Here is some info on the programming side of things. Looks like the Google Maps API v3 allows Marker Clustering: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3548920/google-maps-api-v3-multiple-markers-on-exact-same-spot

Not sure if any of that is helpful. Just a quick Google Search.

Cheers,
Geoff

Re: How to show two pins at same address

The Map Commissioner
Hi Geoff,

Unfortunately, we do not have the development bandwidth at the moment to address this change.

So sorry.