I have one pin missing on some of my maps

I have one pin missing on some of my maps

Hamrhed65
I needed to map out stores for my job in all the different regions. Some of the maps came out fine, others seem to be missing one pin. Before I preview the map, it will tell me that all 18 addresses have been successfully mapped, however, only 17 pins will show up. I have tried manually retyping the document, eliminating columns but nothing seems to work. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a way I can insert another pin? I can figure out which ones are missing, I just can't figure out why.

Re: I have one pin missing on some of my maps

Hamrhed65
Also, I am using Firefox and have tried multiple times from different computers and different ISP's.

Re: I have one pin missing on some of my maps

Can you tell me the name of the spreadsheet you are having issues with and the row associated with the pin that is not showing up?  That will help narrow things down...

Re: I have one pin missing on some of my maps

Hamrhed65
Thanks for the fast reply. It is storemasterlist 389a. It is the first one, the Woodbridge store that isn't showing up. I tried to add it to the end of the list and it still won't show up.

In a message dated 2/5/2009 11:17:58 A.M. Eastern Standard Time, [hidden email] writes:
Hi,

Can you tell me the name of the spreadsheet you are having issues with and the row associated with the pin that is not showing up?  That will help narrow things down...

This email is a reply to your post @ http://n2.nabble.com/I-have-one-pin-missing-on-some-of-my-maps-tp2275274p2275672.html

Who's never won? Biggest Grammy Award surprises of all time on AOL Music.

Re: I have one pin missing on some of my maps

So your pin in Woodbridge is showing up...but it's showing up in Woodbridge England!  Seems to be a geocoding issue and we'll look into that.

The quick fix is to recreate the map and, in step 2A, simply set value in the city box to blank.  I tested and it appeared to work just fine.

Sorry for the confusion.

Re: I have one pin missing on some of my maps

Help
Administrator
I'll do a "Tier 2" -- we obviously aren't so organized -- investigation.

Seriously, I'll look at the innards and give some lower level answer as to what might have happened, and how we can fix it!

Brian