Integrating Maps in Bulk of Pages

Altaf
Hi Mates,

I've a website which has around 5000 pages, covering service around 3000 locations. I want to integrate Mapalist iframe on some of my static pages (which are about 2000). We've couple of branches in a single city and want to show exact location of that branches in a specific city pages.

How can I integrate it ?

Please suggest me. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Altaf

Re: Integrating Maps in Bulk of Pages

Hello Altaf,

I'm not 100% clear as to what your asking.

Once you create a map, you can click on the "envelope" icon below the map to see the IFrame HTML that can be used to embed the map on your website.  You can use this HTML on as many pages as you like.  Each map has a unique map ID which is referenced in the HTML.

I don't think I fully answered your question - can you expand on your question so that I can address it properly?