International mapping

MtnEars
I'm struggling to get the international mapping right.

My map is here:
https://mapalist.com/map/631354

Data is here (on the Location Summary Tab):
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19BtZxupLNKmERn29Lgq9qhk06n5FK7z1gDD3AuEOksE/edit#gid=1986646612

For the International stuff, like Canada, I've tried a few things but have not been successful.  For those I have the city and province they are in, but if I put that data into the City / State field I have it doesn't work.  How specifically should that be formatted to get that to show correctly?

And in other countries, there are just a few, but only one push pin shows up so you can't see the data on the others in that country.