Is it possible to recover data without the Google Sheet?

Is it possible to recover data without the Google Sheet?

samlentz
A couple months ago, I migrated some data on my Google Drive, and a critical Google Sheet was inadvertently deleted. I thought I had backed it up a while ago, but I just realized that is only a shortcut--not the actual data. Enough time has now passed that the Google Drive team can't recover the file from their servers.

Is there a way to recover the data directly from Map A List? The maps still look fine, even though the Google Sheet is long gone. Recording the hundreds of data points manually would take countless hours. If I can download the address data, that would help me recreate some of the most important sections of the spreadsheet. If it's possible, how do I proceed?

Re: Is it possible to recover data without the Google Sheet?

samlentz
I find a workaround to get a good chunk of the data at least. Clicking the Save button under the map viewer downloads a KMZ file (Google Earth) that can be converted to plain text using http://www.gpsvisualizer.com

There's still some parsing to do from there, but it's enough to save me A LOT of time.