Is there a way I can view or save the maps directly to my google maps?

Is there a way I can view or save the maps directly to my google maps?

Daren
I love how much easier this makes my life. One question that I have. Is there a way to save this to my maps in my Google maps account directly. I would like to be able to access the map directly from my android phone in order to navigate to the points I have listed.

Any help?

Re: Is there a way I can view or save the maps directly to my google maps?

Not directly - but you can click on the disk icon below your map and save to a KML/KMZ file and then import that file into Google Maps.