Latest Auto Update Status

Eddie
What is the current time frame for auto updates to complete?

If I send out a link for my map to employees and I update manually, will I have to send a new link for them to see the new information?

If I wait for the auto update, will they still be able to use that original link I sent out?

Thank you,
Eddie

Re: Latest Auto Update Status

The link will remain the same.  The auto-update runs every night and updates maps based on changes to Google Spreadsheets.  No need to resend the link, even if you update manually.