Legend

Jim McCombs
I have a list of numbers, 1 - 30 that will not show in order in the Legend.  They do show in order in the google spreadsheet. Solution?

Also, the Legend is center justified.  Can it be left justified and, if so, what is the procedure?

Re: Legend

Brian
Hey Jim.

Sorry for the delay in getting back.

I think we just pull in no particular fashion for the list order, thus no sorting.  I've taken note and perhaps we can add that in for a future release.

I think it would be painful to left justify the list regrettably -- might have to try wrapping your title in an HTML tag that is left justified (ie text-align: left) and that is just messy.

Sorry to be the bearer of ad news.

Brian