Logging in to see private map on another computer

Logging in to see private map on another computer

Josh
I made a map on one computer and then tried to login to another computer but it indicates that the map is not public? Can I not look at a private map under my login on another computer?

Re: Logging in to see private map on another computer

Help
Administrator
Josh - if you are logged into MapAList you should be able to view all of your maps regardless of the device you use to log in.  If this issue persists, please e-mail us at help@mapalist.com and we'll take a look.