Maps not drawing correctly

Dan Winslow
I am getting a redraw chunkiness in my maps that I didn't have a few months ago when I created them. They start to load the datapoints, and plot some of them in the correct little green pins, but then rectangular areas seem to switch over to a new pin type ( large blue ), so I wind up with a mix of several pin types and sizes. This happens at all zoom levels, but seems to be worst at high zoom outs. It happens in IE, FF, and Chrome. I regenrate dthe maps to no avail. Any ideas? here's a link to one :

http://mapalist.com/Public/pm.aspx?mapid=250330

Thanks
dwinslow@aiminstitute.org

Re: Maps not drawing correctly

Dan Winslow
Never mind, I switched the load method from (auto) to Jscript and that seems to have fixed it.