Missing data in balloon text-exceed maximum character limit?

Missing data in balloon text-exceed maximum character limit?

Brad
Hi, Firstly, Fantastic Product; thanks.

After reading through the FAQ, I’ve combined multiple fields/columns into 1 cell for the placemark balloon.
This all works perfect but it seems I've exceeded the maximum character limit as my data stops and I get 'Zoom In!' appearing mid sentence.

I am using HTML tables and a couple of logos/images so I assume this is chewing up the characters.
The spreadsheet cells appear fine in the first steps before preview, but that's as far as it goes.

Is there an actual character limit for the balloon text using mapalist, and any fancy ways of working around this?

Thanks Brad