Missing pins using Decimal Lat/Long

KMuni
I find MapAList Simplicity Itself. What am I missing?

I plotting underground storage tanks from State DEP. The regulator provides Lat/Long in DSM. I converted all to Decimal for use with MapALot.

Some of the records are just not there! Just a Plain Jane map. No fancy pins. Just plug n chug. Beautiful - but a spot-check shows that some points (the most important point included) are just not there. No reason apparent.

Is there a limit how close the pins can be to one another. For example, the first one is pinned; the second one is not. They are adjacent properties.

Lat                      Long
30.00166667 -82.59555556
30.03777778 -82.59972222

Many thanks.

Re: Missing pins using Decimal Lat/Long

The Map Commissioner
The pins are likely on top of each other - not much we can do about that.  Sorry.

Re: Missing pins using Decimal Lat/Long

Luis
I had/have the same problem.

There are two apportunities.

The first is, that if there are pins with the same location (same adresse, zip and country) they are on top of the other. You can check it if you viewing the map and then try to move the pins by clicking, holding and shifting them. If it is like this I can't help you because i've the same problem too...

The other is, if you have blanc row on your Spreadsheet mapalist thinks: 'Oh a blank row. Documents end.'
Delete the blanc rows if you have some.