Multiple Pins Per Entry

monsrud
I have a spread sheet with name, address, city, state, zip. For some rows, I see multiple pins in the map per row even though the rows appear in the spread sheet only once. Any tips/pointers appreciated. Thanks.

Re: Multiple Pins Per Entry

Hmmm...that's a pretty odd situation.  Can you share your username, spreadsheet name and map name with me at help@mapalist.com so that I can take a look?

Re: Multiple Pins Per Entry

monsrud
Is this what you need:

Username: monsrud
Map name : CPaSBlockContacts 11/27/2011 4:59:33 PM
Spread sheet name CPaSBlockContacts

Thanks,

Marshall
On Fri, Dec 16, 2011 at 11:30 AM, The Map Commissioner [via Help] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hmmm...that's a pretty odd situation.  Can you share your username, spreadsheet name and map name with me at [hidden email] so that I can take a look?

http://help.2073205.n2.nabble.com/Multiple-Pins-Per-Entry-tp7099407p7101710.html
To unsubscribe from Multiple Pins Per Entry, click here.
NAML

Re: Multiple Pins Per Entry

Hi - I'm unable to re-create your issue.  When I create a map based on your spreadsheet, I see 114 pins and there does not appear to be duplication.  Can you tell me which records you see duplicated?

Re: Multiple Pins Per Entry

monsrud
Hover in the upper right hand corner of the map. I would see several pins for an entry with the name TRUDY PAQUETTE. This would be near 36th and Stevens Avenue along the map, the last few pins in the upper right. There were other examples but this is one I remember off the top of my head.

On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 1:25 PM, The Map Commissioner [via Help] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi - I'm unable to re-create your issue.  When I create a map based on your spreadsheet, I see 114 pins and there does not appear to be duplication.  Can you tell me which records you see duplicated?

http://help.2073205.n2.nabble.com/Multiple-Pins-Per-Entry-tp7099407p7130876.html
To unsubscribe from Multiple Pins Per Entry, click here.
NAML

Re: Multiple Pins Per Entry

Zoom in 1 more level and/or try clicking on the pins...the issue is the size of the cursor vs. the size of the pins.  The rows are not being duplicated...