Multiple Pins not showing for indvs with same address

Multiple Pins not showing for indvs with same address

Gavbott
I have just under 400 lines in my data set - many of the individuals are from the same suburb and post code - with no street address available.

When the map renders out there is only one pin present at the postcode/suburb location - showing the map points keys allows me to click on the individuals and see that they are all present under one pin, but when pin is clicked only one individual is shown.

This means that I cannot use the map to explore density of individuals at all - and can not easily identify which pins represent one or more individuals.

I'm going to explore exporting to G-Earth to see if more pins render out in that ap. But a native solution would be excellent.

Thanks

Gav

Re: Multiple Pins not showing for indvs with same address

Gavbott
Google Earth does not resolve Pins any better.
Any help on solution would be appreciated.

Re: Multiple Pins not showing for indvs with same address

Amber
I am also having this issue. A "heat map" style would be useful, can't figure out how to generate this. I love this program otherwise.

Re: Multiple Pins not showing for indvs with same address

kirktab
ditto - this would be a very useful (and I would have thought fundamental) feature. Google Earth resolves multiple instances of places at the same location very nicely (click on the pin, and multiple pins animate out from that location).
Is anyone even reading these forums anymore - haven't seen too many responses to form enquiries since 2013.

Re: Multiple Pins not showing for indvs with same address

Kirk
I just discovered this solution on StackExchange - it looks like something you folks at Mapalist could implement?

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7325679/displaying-total-number-as-pin-text-for-multiple-pins-at-the-same-location