Multiple pins/people in one city

Ben
I have more than one person covering an individual city but I can't seem to show more than 1 pin per city. For example, I have 4 people based in Norwich, UK, but this only shows as a single pin - can you have a number of pins representing each individual? It's driving me crazy! Anyone got any ideas? Much appreciated.

Re: Multiple pins/people in one city

The pins will show up on top of each other - unfortunately, when the locations are the same we have no way of differentiating where the pins should be placed.  If the locations at all different (street address within the same city for example) then you should see multiple pins when you zoom in.