Quantcast

Pin locations wrong!

STDCARE
I have 171 addresses and about half of them were plotted wrong.

For example:
Pin location for aaddress below was put in Massachusetts!
2345 NW Blue Ridge Drive, Seattle, WA, 98177

Is there something wrong with the way the address text is formatted?

Thanks

Re: Pin locations wrong!

If you can send me your user ID I can take a look...help@mapalist.com

Re: Pin locations wrong!

Brian
I have the same issue.  Some of the 20 addresses are pinned close, but wrong. E.g. 1003 instead of 1004. At least one is completely wrong.
Deb

Re: Pin locations wrong!

Deb
I'm having the same trouble. When plotting addresses in a particular state, some of the addresses show up in Europe! Please help or this is useless for my project.  ~ Deborahlynn

Re: Pin locations wrong!

Doug
Also having this issue. Some right on in the U.S. others being placed in Romania and the Phillipines.