Pin on map with unqiue idenifier A,B,C,D,E etc.

Pin on map with unqiue idenifier A,B,C,D,E etc.

John
In my google sheet, each row has a unique identifier, which goes A,B,C,D,E etc. Is there a way for this letter to show up in the pin on the google map so the sheet list and map have a visual link to each other? This will be very handy for cross referencing printed lists and maps.

Re: Pin on map with unqiue idenifier A,B,C,D,E etc.

bert
Agree all the way on this one. I do not want to have to click on every marker to ID the person