Quantcast

Pins in wrong location

Patrick
I've uploaded a map with 3,000 points but at least 35 are showing up in the wrong locations, I've double checked the post codes and these are correct, has anyone got any tips on getting them to the right location? They should all be in the UK, but have pins in China, Australia, Malaysia, USA and all over Europe!

Re: Pins in wrong location

Brian
I have the same issue.  I only have 20 addresses, but one of them is pinning in a completely different place.  Some pins are very close, but are off a little.  E.g. The pin is at 1003, but the real address is 1004.