Pins wandering off

therealellis
APologies if this is answered elsewhere, butg I haven't found it.

Some of my pins have wandered off (they should be in middle east but are appearing in usa).  I would surmise that my mapping data is wrong except that the pins were definitely displaying correctly previously.  They went astray after I added one new entry to the Google spreadsheet I use.  When I realised I restored the spreadsheet to a previous edit and updated from which they had worked, this did not fix the 5 or 6 pins that have moved.  When I tried to amend things further, whole swathes of pins started disappearing so I have stopped this.

Any help much appreciated.

my username is therealellis.

Re: Pins wandering off

So sorry - our server crashed hard last week and caused this type of issue for several users.  First time in 3 years, but that doesn't make it okay.