APologies if this is answered elsewhere, butg I haven't found it.
Some of my pins have wandered off (they should be in middle east but are appearing in usa). I would surmise that my mapping data is wrong except that the pins were definitely displaying correctly previously. They went astray after I added one new entry to the Google spreadsheet I use. When I realised I restored the spreadsheet to a previous edit and updated from which they had worked, this did not fix the 5 or 6 pins that have moved. When I tried to amend things further, whole swathes of pins started disappearing so I have stopped this.