Placemarks not showing up

Darin
I have several hundred cities in Europe that are on my spreadsheet, but aren't showing up in new maps I create. They've always shown up before. Any idea why?

Re: Placemarks not showing up

We had a server crash last week that likely caused your problem.  If the problem is still occurring please send us a note with your user ID and map name at help@mapalist.com

Re: Placemarks not showing up

Alisa
I'm having the same issue, with markers in Africa or Central America. The only markers showing up now on my map are the ones in the US. Is this related to the server crash several months ago (not sure when this started happening on my site) or something else?

Username is sanctuaryfederation.

Thanks!

Re: Placemarks not showing up

I've re-geocoded all of your addresses using google - please let me know if this helped.

Re: Placemarks not showing up

Alisa
Yes, that has taken care of the issue. Thank you!

Re: Placemarks not showing up

Martin
Hi, I have the same problem. I just started using mapalist and put in 101 items in a spreadsheet (All in europe, mostly Sweden). Nothing shows up except 3 in the US, where they shouldn't be.

Is this service only usable for US addresses?

Regards,
/Martin

Re: Placemarks not showing up

No - should work just fine globally.