Points Directions List

ALejandra
Is there anyway that I can view a full list of directions for all the points on my map. I can view directions from point to point prior to saving the map but once I save I can't go back to that feature. When I am at that step it only allows me to view each step direction individually and for some reason I cant select the "print all" option.

Re: Points Directions List

Nope - we don't support point to point directions or route optimization at the moment.  You can save to KML/KMZ (click on the icon below your map) and then import into Google Maps/Mapquest/Bing or any other mapping tool that does support directions.