Shape of balloons that pop up when you click on pin

Shape of balloons that pop up when you click on pin

Andrejs
What determines the width of those balloons? On my map, when you click on a pin, a very wide balloon opens up with the text and you have to drag the map back and forth to read the whole text. I know (I think) that it's not something that originates with mapalist; but is it possible to change it?

Re: Shape of balloons that pop up when you click on pin

sobelito
I think we had one user affect this with html tags inside their content/additional info, but i think it should just be a default size, though sometime will increase based on the contents.

Are you seeing something else?