Sheet with only latitude/longitude: Refused by mapalist

Sheet with only latitude/longitude: Refused by mapalist

Nicolas Raoul
My Google spreadsheet contains 3 columns: name/longitude/latitude

The latitude and longitude fields are automatically recognized, but unfortunately the useless "geocode" step prevents me from going further to the map:

"Partial Success. Only 0 of 110 records were geocoded."
"Cannot move to next step while error exists with existing step. There are no mappable records."

How to skip the geocode step altogether?
All of my rows already have a latitude and a longitude.

Thanks a lot!