Simultaneous display of multiple pins that share common pin info

Simultaneous display of multiple pins that share common pin info

kirktab
This may be asking the impossible...
Is there any method that will allow multiple pins to simultaneously display their balloons when they share common balloon info?
ie say a business has branch offices at 3 locations, and all share the same company name (which is used for the map pin 'Main Info' field). When I click on any one of these 3 pins, all 3 of them should have their balloons pop up simultaneously, so I can see that I'm dealing with a multi-site client.
Fingers crossed...

Re: Simultaneous display of multiple pins that share common pin info

Kirk
On the slim chance anyone on the support/development team ever looks at this thread [fingers crossed... ;)], there is a simple javascript method to enable multiple pin balloons to open simultaneously - see this thread at stackoverflow:

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24274770/display-multiple-pin-balloons-simultaneously-pins-share-common-title-text/24284852?iemail=1&noredirect=1#24284852