Smaller pins?

Greg
I read a thread from a couple of years ago where someone wanted to create custom pins. We don't necessarily need custom pins, but would like to see at least one pin that is considerably smaller than all the other available pins. The current pins are all relatively large and don't work well with large data sets. Could we get something like a pin-point?

Thanks!

Re: Smaller pins?

Hi Greg - let me talk to our dev team and see what we can do...

Re: Smaller pins?

Greg
Thanks. Even just one tiny pin in one color would solve the problem. Thanks again. Greg

Re: Smaller pins?

John Clayton
Did you ever offer these small pins -- or is there a way to use cutom images for pin icons?

Re: Smaller pins?

We did not Josh.  Release of additional pins requires development work on our end and a new release of the site to our user base.  While in the past we've offered custom development work to add/support new pins, our internal bandwidth is extremely limited at the moment.  Therefore, we are not able to do so at this time.

So sorry...