Spreadsheet was not found.

Scott F.
I made changes to my spreadsheet and hit the update button and get "Spreadsheet was not found. Perhaps it has been deleted? Please let us know if you think you have recieved this message in error. 7/7/2011 3:30:47 PM".  When I click the View Spreadsheet link, it takes be right to my spreadsheet with my changes.  Any suggestions?

Username:  alscoinc
Map Name:  Alsco Branches [US & CAN]
Map URL:  http://mapalist.com/Public/pm.aspx?mapid=136727
Spreadsheet URL:  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqcaeH3cPC5-dEd4MzYyRGxMVFZwZl9IN0VCNVgwVnc#gid=0

Re: Spreadsheet was not found.

Scott F.

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:35 PM, Scott F. [via Help] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I made changes to my spreadsheet and hit the update button and get "Spreadsheet was not found. Perhaps it has been deleted? Please let us know if you think you have recieved this message in error. 7/7/2011 3:30:47 PM".  When I click the View Spreadsheet link, it takes be right to my spreadsheet with my changes.  Any suggestions?

Username:  alscoinc
Map Name:  Alsco Branches [US & CAN]
Map URL:  http://mapalist.com/Public/pm.aspx?mapid=136727
Spreadsheet URL:  https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AqcaeH3cPC5-dEd4MzYyRGxMVFZwZl9IN0VCNVgwVnc#gid=0

http://help.2073205.n2.nabble.com/Spreadsheet-was-not-found-tp6559674p6559674.html
This email was sent by Scott F. (via Nabble)
To receive all replies by email, subscribe to this discussion