Sync with goole map or my map

Solomon
The spread sheet to map sync is very helpful but I am on a quest for something that no app seems to do by itself. I want a two way sync between the map and the spreadsheet if map a list and google my maps married and had a baby id be the happiest mapper alive! This would not only allow a semmless relationship between spreadsheet data and mapped data but also allow a user friendly interface I can use just as i do google maps on my phone. why cant this just be done seems like a no brainer...?